The Branch Administrator will be responsible for assisting the Director of Operations and the Leadership team with the administrative tasks and other duties of operating the warehouse. Coordinate the human resources functions as it relates to recruiting, new hire orientation, training, safety and benefits.
- Answer phone calls and assist vendors while providing good customer services, including: reading and understanding customer orders.
- Support customers, Sales, vendors and others by answering questions, researching issues and organizing customer and vendor visits.
- Create, process, and file all purchase orders and invoices for the branch.
- Work within warehouse in various positions including: Picking, K-Ship, Repack, Returns, and Inventory. Support branch managers with other tasks as needed.
- Manages all clerical aspects of Protrack performance system and the Kronos payroll system (time off requests, perfect attendance tracking). Maintain office filing systems (employee, OSHA, payroll, bonus).
- Manage Open Hire requisition system and support recruiting to fill open positions to include: prescreening applicants and facilitate pre-employment testing for available positions.
- Process New Hires to include: employment paperwork, New Hire Orientation, benefits enrollment, and online training courses.
- Track all branch employees training (Safety, position training, Code of Conduct, onboarding).
- Administer and schedule drug/alcohol testing for new hires, post incident, or for cause.
- Support to answer questions related to benefits, training, recruiting and safety.
- Coordinate and communicate activities for the branch, including all employee events.
- Order and track office, warehouse and uniform supplies, as well as employee purchases.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
- A minimum of 2-3 years office administration experience in a busy environment. Human Resources experience a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to react appropriately to stressful situations including dealing with unsatisfied customers and/or vendors.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- Proficient to read, write, and speak in English.
- Proficient in arithmetic.
- Ability to work overtime as needed and assist in other areas of the branch.
Move product, supplies, and boxes up to and over 50 lbs. Sitting, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, talking, hearing, visual acuity-near and far, depth perception, field of vision, color vision.