Senior Business Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Business Manager to be responsible for the overall management of a single account (Account Lead of small business) with limited categories and limited team functions or a key category or categories within a larger account in the brokerage business. If an Account Lead, he/she has overall responsibility for the execution of strategic plans, business plans, budgeting, hiring for the account team.
Take this opportunity to join the Company, North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Achieve budgeted goals for area of accountability; support account team in the development of sales plans
- Demonstrate functional expertise in all facets of Private Brand & Branding via on-the-job development, educational and networking opportunities
- Develop strong supplier relationships by obtaining alignment and developing and delivering on mutually established goals.
- Attract, develop and retain key talent to enable the execution of the collective goals of the customer and the enterprise; assure succession plans are in place for critical roles
- Execute new strategic initiatives for the account or the assigned categories; support, provide guidance with customer issues relating to cost/value
- Owns director-level relationships with assigned customer and suppliers
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent experience required
- 5+ Years of experience in building and nurturing brands; private brand management
- Conflict Management & Decision-Making Skills
- Strong Prioritizing Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Track Record of Building & Maintaining Customer/Client Relationships
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 2019-211109
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Solutions was formed in October 1997 to combine the strongest sales and marketing agents in the country. AS's goal was to become the leading sales and marketing agency serving the consumer packaged goods industry. Over a period of three years, twenty-one Tier I companies throughout North America joined Advantage and by April 2000, the goal was achieved.
View the full profile
Today, AS represents over 1,200 clients. The combined operations of Advantage have a revenue base that exceeds $700 million with an associate base that exceeds 12,900 persons. Some of our top clients include SC Johnson, Unilever, Quaker/Tropicana/Gatorade, Schering Plough Health Care, GlaxoSmithKline, Church & Dwight, and Del Monte. The growth of Advantage has been dramatic, reflecting the changing industry in which it competes. As few as ten years ago, there were approximately 2,500 competitors, consisting of local and regional sales agencies. The industry has consolidated to about 500 companies today, and of these 500, there are only three companies that currently provide national coverage with a broad array of services. Advantage Solutions consolidated its member-based organization in June 2004. Our structure enables us to capitalize on new areas for expansion, and to offer our clients and associates unparalleled opportunities for growth. Advantage has established itself in the industry as a dominant player with significant momentum. This has provided a substantial competitive advantage in securing new business and provides the requisite financial strength to invest in leading edge technology and infrastructure to meet the expanding needs of its clients.
AS has one of the most complete technological solutions in the industry that maintains the pace of new innovation. This emphasis on new technology has given Advantage the unique ability to meet the needs of national and global clients which did not exist a few years ago. AS's philosophy also includes fostering a "learning environment." Advantage provides extensive training and development programs and prioritizes a culture focused on performance development management. Coupled with a strong management team, AS is confident of its ability to effectively compete in the global marketplace.