To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Solution Sales Specialist
IQVIA • Parsippany, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Develop new business for a specific data product specialty, providing the product expertise and sales acumen to identify & qualify revenue opportunities, proactively manage the selling process, and close sales in both existing and new accounts.
You will drive strong vertical channel expertise and knowledge for the US Reference Data sales team. The specialist’s primary role is to actively understand the channel buyer’s need; identify the right IQVIA™ US Reference Data solution offering; build and deliver to the buyer a comprehensive, value-based solution proposal; expertly present the solution proposal to the buyer; and effectively, efficiently close the order on time. The specialist’s responsibility is to develop and execute account plans for existing customers and potential targets, including the development of strategic relationships with key executives and decision makers. The specialist will adjust their account plans accordingly, to accommodate new solution offerings and significant changes in business conditions. As required, the specialist may lead negotiations on proposals and contracts for their assigned accounts.
- Achieve growth & revenue targets for assigned product through a consultative sales approach that solves client business issues.
- Proactively strengthens in depth knowledge of product and its application within a client’s enterprise.
- May contribute on account planning strategy as it relates to assigned product area.
- Collaborate with Account Team to target and validate opportunities for assigned customers / territory.
- Interface with customer at all levels.
- Reach out to prospects and qualify them by asking questions that focus on customer needs, and identify the decision-making process.
- Assist with Statement Of Work creation for sales team members
- Ensure SFDC is kept up to date
- Create and present client proposals that result in winning sales.
- As necessary, identify and manage resources to develop proposals that position IQVIA capabilities & solutions to customers.
- Monitor delivery, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
- Seeks “starburst” opportunities within existing customers to grow revenue opportunities.
- As part of the sales process, gather market and client intelligence and provide strategic feedback to Marketing, Consulting, Service, and Sales to strengthen or product offerings and capture additional business.
- Expertise selling to Pharmaceutical, BioTech, or Medical Device organizations is a plus
Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of three (3) years relevant sales experience.
- Possess knowledge of key marketplace issues for our industry and related businesses.
- Experience in SFDC, MS Office – Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint a plus
- Good understanding of data that clients must utilize throughout the enterprise to ensure they are targeting, contacting and reporting to ensure they meet their goals
- Familiarity with IQVIA core data products, account management, and information solutions, as it relates to our direct to consumer advertising services portfolio is a plus
- Experience selling for a Pharmacy, Hospital, and Health System or where you may have had opportunity to sell a data asset suite of products is a plus.
Additional Key Attributes:
- Individual must be and successful sales person with a specialty of pulling through leads. Must have excellent presentation, communication and writing skills, act with a sense of urgency, and be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must have successful experience identifying and closing new business opportunities and developing positive relationships at all levels of client management and within the IQVIA sales, consulting and marketing teams.
- Experience selling/using data to solve client’s business challenges/problems.
- Key Characteristics: Revenue Driven, knowledgeable, consultative, problem solver, analytical, customer focused, creative, resourceful, fast & flexible, team player, organized, effective negotiator.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1067260