Talent Manager (Finance & Accounting, Full Time Engagement Professional)
The Talent Manager is a very unique role within Robert Half, combining the best of the finance and accounting industry with access to our full-time engagement professionals. Full-time engagement professionals work exclusively with one client during longer term engagements providing consistency and reliability due to their client focus and commitment. The Talent Manager reports to the Practice Director and is primarily responsible for the following:
- Client development
- Develop and grow their own client base by marketing our full-time engagement services.
- Market to clients via telephone, video and by conducting in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Negotiate bill rates for our full-time contract professionals.
- Full-time engagement professional development
- Recruit top local finance and accounting professionals, interview, and hire as full-time professionals.
- Provide on-going and consistent contact with these employees while offering professional and value-added career development.
- Manage, counsel, and provide performance feedback.
- Placement activities
- Place well matched full-time engagement professionals to fulfill long-term projects, maintain consistent and on-going contact with the full-time engagement professional and client to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Uncover additional opportunities through contact with full-time engagement professionals on engagement and clients to grow our business and job opportunities for our candidates.
- Accounting/Finance/Business Administration degree preferred.
- 1+ years finance, accounting or banking experience preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience with Business Development in a Metrics Driven environment. At least one with success in developing new business in a multi‐call, multi‐decision maker environment.
- Prior success marketing to and closing top level decision makers at small/medium sized businesses and cultivating mutually beneficial long term relationships.
- Working knowledge of current Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite, and any Contact Management Application (Salesforce).
- Knowledge and familiarity with administrative and customer support department operations.
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Talent Manager (Finance & Accounting, Full Time Engagement Professional).
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Talent Manager (Finance & Accounting, Full Time Engagement Professional).
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Talent Manager (Finance & Accounting, Full Time Engagement Professional) or call
In your email please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
- Banking Services
- Business Administration
- Business Development
- Contact Management Systems
- Customer Satisfaction