Responsible for managing, maintaining and building key client relationships. Manage and lead a team of architectural professionals working with our clients to develop construction documentation for renovation of existing structures. Inspires and ignites a passion for excellence while effectively maintaining operational efficiencies.
- Owns key client relationships to ensure client satisfaction and long-term relationships
- Manages a team to execute client project needs providing hands on support when needed
- Develops and executes work flow logistics
- Ensures projects deadlines are met
- Partners and coordinates with internal teams to ensure overall projects are complete, integrated and satisfies all requirements of contracts
- Build and maintain a highly skilled and motivated team
- Provides technical assistance as required
- Initiates and coordinates measures to resolve technical and engineering problems
- Overall accountability for client approvals
- Ensures compliance with applicable codes, standards and client requirements
- Maintain required documentation of all projects and drawings generated
- Ensure that proper back up procedures are carried out to reduce lost data
- Monitor quality, accuracy and consistency of documents, details and any graphics
- Assist in the development of standards that will ensure document quality and accuracy
- Exceeds client expectations
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- Must have at least 5 years of experience
- License is a plus
- Must have previous management experience
- Must have experience producing Design Architecture for restaurants and/or retail clients
- Proficiency in the application of architectural design standards, practices, techniques and concepts
- Proficiency in Auto Cad, Sketchup is a plus, Revit is a plus
- Must be a self-starter, motivated and is proactive in management of the process
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Solid time management skills
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain required performance level in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Must have exceptional standards for quality and a strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work autonomously, as well as within a team
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Attention To Detail
Hardworking And Dedicated
Sketch Up (3 D Modeling Software)