Project Manager/Sr. ConsultantCompensation:
Our local client is looking for Senior Project Managers to work onsite with their existing team. This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Jacksonville, Florida area. You might have found the Senior Project Manager job you're looking for, if you want to manage key projects as part of our client's strategic business plan. If you believe you can act as a key member of the team to ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders, you will be good at this job. You will also find that this role involves responsibility for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. Apply today!
- Sets schedules and milestones with inputs from all other teams assigned to that product, manages project scope and timelines
- Determines project with correct ticket workflows and boards
- Supervises project planning
- Governs deployment scheduling in coordination with Dev Ops, Product Owner, and tech lead
- Supports to manage, classify, and identify risk for functional improvement requests
- Lists out and supervises the sprint planning and grooming meetings and follows ticket assignments
- Enhances the daily stand-ups, making sure they are brief, focused, and timely
- Offers detailed reporting to management on milestone completion, project status, and risk assessments
- Amasses facts from business analysts, technical leads, and QA leads into references
- Work side by side with the Product Owner/Product Manager, Business Analyst, QA Manager and Product Specialist
- Make it easier for the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Coordinates with the Product Owner/Product Manager to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap
- Initiates and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Colludes and communicates with stakeholders, developers, technical team members and designers
- Confirms the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Guarantee that the functional requirements are achievable, met, and tracked
- Functions as Scrum Master for the developers on the team - clearing obstacles, ensuring the team is working effectively, and leading scrum ceremonies
- Aids to manage dependencies among cross-product teams
- Works in partnership with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Collaborates with Product Owner/Product Manager to secure that the product vision and high-level business objectives are clean and feasible
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs - Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills - Minimum of 3+ years of relevant Project Management experience - Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments - Proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools is strongly preferred. - Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues - Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight - Applicants should have a Project Management (PMP) certification - Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions - Project management knowledge, along with strong operation and project management skills - Familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies - Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines - Manage Special Projects experience - Flexible and focused
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Project Manager.
Scrum (Software Development)