Wondering what's within Beckman Coulter Diagnostics? Take a closer look.
At first glance, you'll see that for more than 80 years we've been dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and healthcare forward. Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. We're building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. Look again and you'll see we are invested in you, providing the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support you need to be successful.
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, we're working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the world's biggest health challenges.
The Senior Field Applications Specialist (FAS) is responsible for the validation of new Chemistry/Immunoassay instrument installations to ensure they meet Beckman Coulter and customer stated requirements.
This position is part of the Service Organization and is located in California and will be fully remote. At Beckman Coulter, our vision is to relentlessly reimagine healthcare, one diagnosis at a time.
You will be a part of the Field Applications team and report to the Technical Applications Supervisor responsible for working directly with the customer Key Operator during validation to reinforce training and ensure customer staff is properly prepared to use and maintain instrumentation. The FAS is responsible for addressing customer questions and concern regarding instrument operation and assay performance, in accordance with published specifications and regulatory body requirements. The FAS works closely with many cross functional teams including Tech Support, Field Service, Sales, and Customer Training. If you thrive in a fast-paced role and want to work to build a world-class service organization-read on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
* Ensure customer is properly prepared for validation and meeting milestones for established implementation timeline and assess customer key operator performance and knowledge.
* Complete validations studies on instrumentation including, but not limited to instrument set-up, calibration, precision studies, and method comparisons.
* Provide both onsite and remote phone support to customers for assay and QC related questions and provide onsite training for proper operation of instrumentation.
* Provides onsite training for proper operation of instrumentation.
* Drives revenue growth through determining assay growth opportunities while working with customers.
The essential requirements of the job include:
* Associate's degree with a minimum combined experience of 3+ years in laboratory/diagnostic instrumentation or other related field.
* Advanced understanding of Diagnostics or Healthcare Industry with heavy emphasis on Laboratory Regulatory environment.
* Must be willing to work remotely and to travel domestically at least 80% of the time (based on the need of the position). Due to travel requirements, a good driving record is required.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
* Medical technology
* Standard Laboratory Practices, including Quality Control, record keeping, and regulatory requirements (CAP, CLIA, COLA)
At Beckman Coulter Diagnostics we believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, remote working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for a remote work arrangement in which you can work remotely from your home. Additional information about this remote work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Beckman Coulter Diagnostics can provide.
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Given the essential job duties of this position, the employee is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and applicable law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Field Applications Specialist - Openings in California - Sign-On Bonus Eligible
to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.
- Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor
- Diagnostic Skills
- Field Service Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Health Care