To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1633 Church Street
Nashville, TN 37203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dialysis Clinic, Inc., (DCI) • Nashville, TN
Posted 27 days ago
The Receptionist receives callers at the Corporate office, determines nature of business, and directs callers to destination by performing the following duties. This position must have effective communications skills. This position is the first contact with visitors to the Corporate office and will help guide them to their purpose.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates telephone console.
- Greets visitors and notifies appropriate person in Corporate office of visitors.
- Calls appropriate personnel for deliveries made to the front lobby.
- Process and coordinates shipments (i.e. UPS), orders, and maintains supplies.
- Prepares phone statements for distribution.
- Locks front doors at 5:00pm.
- Distributes mail and faxes into Corporate mailboxes.
- Stamps outgoing mail, enters postage for machine, and orders postage supplies.
- Orders and maintains office supplies.
- Keeps administrators’ schedule in excel.
- Maintains list for maintenance requests.
- Performs variety of clerical duties.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at Accommodations@dciinc.org or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see: