To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tukwila, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Admissions Coordinator Hourly
Acadia-Healthcare • Tukwila, WA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Cascade Behavioral Hospital has an immediate opening for a Part Time evening shift Admissions Coordinator. This position will work every Friday 3pm-11pm. The primary responsibility of the Admissions Coordinator is to admit patients into the HMS system in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner, utilizing good customer service skills. Provide communication for the hospital and general public by receiving and disseminating all calls. Provide assistance with task oriented responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing, in a way that is understood by patients, family members and others related to the mental health care team.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Possesses ability to accept direction and work with others toward shared goals.
- Self-starter. Able to work well as a member of the team, but also able to function independently.
- Teamwork and conflict resolution skills; excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and interact effectively with patients, families and other professionals.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Attentive to details.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to type 45 wpm
- Previous hospital admission process preferred
- Proficient /skillful in Microsoft programs, i.e. Word, Excel
- Working knowledge of system tools such as HMS, e-Solutions, One Health Port, Availity and My Virtual Merchant
- Knowledge of basic insurance information and ability to distinguish the plans
- Graduate from an accredited High School / GED
- College credit hours in psychology or related coursework a plus