To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO 64118
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager
Communicare Health Services • Kansas City, MO
Posted 2 months ago
CommuniCare Health Services is a health care provider with over 80 facilitites in seven states. That's a whole lot of opportunity for you to join our team and make a difference in the lives of others!
Maple Wood Care Center is currently recruiting a Human Resource Manager to join our leadership team.
We are looking for an HR Manager with experience in a health care setting, preferably in Long Term Care.
This is not your typical healthcare company, and we are not looking for a typical HR Manager. The successful candidate will not only have the HR skills, but will also be:
- People-focused, a team-builder, and a creative force
- Forward-thinking, open-minded, with a desire to impact change
- Goal-oriented, determined, and able to demonstrate continuous improvement in prior Human Resources leadership positions.
The successful candidate for the Human Resource Manager position will have a minimum of 2 years experience in Human Resource Management, preferably in a Long Term Care setting, including recruiting. The position is responsible for "hands on" administration of HR functioning including, but not limited to:
- HR Generalist duties including recruiting, retention, orientation, worker's compensation, unemployment benefits administration, legal compliance & other administrative tasks.
- Ensure regulatory compliance for state required survey items as they apply to all employees.
- Employee relations, including corrective action, investigation, & documentation.
- Administration of facility HRIS system and time clock, including biweekly HR and Payroll processing.
- Attendance at overnight monthly/quarterly meetings may be required at times.
The position of HR Manager is a full time, salaried position, flexible hours, with salary based on experience. We offer a supportive working environment, competitive wages, PTO plans, and a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- A degree in Human Resources Management or related field is strongly preferred.
- Certification as PHR or SPHR preferred
- 2+ years experience in human resources , including recruiting.
- Prior experience in a health care setting highly preferred; Long Term Care experience is a plus.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Power Point, and Excel: computer skills are strongly utilized in this position
- Prior experience with HRIS systems and reporting software
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service
- A professional appearance and demeanor
- High level of confidentiality in all matters of the job
- Detail oriented, excellent writing, grammar and communication skills