Robert Half Technology has partnered with an innovative company to find an experienced Business Analyst to join their efforts on a dynamic team. Are you a great listener with a terrific understanding of customer needs and then developing plans to address them? If you're a driven individual with strong communication skills and a firm technical grasp, you'd make a prime candidate for this position. This long-term temporary opening is for a Business Analyst in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania are
- Collaborate with development team to invent and analyze product specifications to meet business goals
- Partner with designers on wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Evaluate business, technical, and functional requirements
- Assist with the development of customer-focused documentation for software solutions
- Create innovative and highly usable solutions for new product specifications
- Test and implement new corrections and improvements, working with development and QA teams
- Craft comprehensive user stories and profiles
For immediate consideration please send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
- Experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Prior experience with usability and application performance considerations
- Prior work with API design
- Salesforce.com experience desired
- Salesforce Platform experience
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.