To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hillsboro, OR 97124
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Level 3 Technical Associate - Audio-Visual
eXcell • Hillsboro, OR
Posted 2 months ago
As part of a leading IT managed services specialist with more than 12,000 associates worldwide, we rely on the personal relationships we build with our consultants and the clients who depend on them. Join the eXcell team.
Overview: In this unique position, the scope of work is very similar to that of a Video Collaboration Technician, performs PMs and audits the rooms at the client site and submits a daily report out to the rooms' status.
Job duties include:
- Quickly troubleshooting AV systems with minimal use of BKMs
- Engage external vendors for RMA replacement and out of scope maintenance
- Improvise and use creative troubleshooting to work around rooms that are hard down
- Building and maintaining IPL GC3 Files (removing and adding drivers)
- Updating Extron and AMX firmware for preventative maintenance
- Requires an in-depth knowledge of the functionality of monitors, projectors, and video conferencing systems, as well as basic desktop support
- Creating / resolving break-fix tickets by monitoring the client ticketing system
- Engaging customers' requests for meeting support
- Escalating large break-fix issues and workarounds to VC Lead Technician
- Management of site inventory and spares with use of SharePoint database
- Engaging VC Lead on site for large project deployments and floor renovations and escalations
- Adherence to all established safety and security guidelines
- Ensuring all spare audio-visual equipment is stored in a secure location
- Ensuring security devices are installed on all projectors
- Ensuring that all assets are accurately recorded in Daedalus or VC Asset DB tool
- Update asset database tool as needed
- Recording and tracking theft and vandalism of AV equipment
- Recording and tracking all spare equipment
- Recording and tracking all wireless microphone frequencies (mHz)
- Performing PM for IT and submitting formal PM IT reports
- Performing Safety and Security Checks
- Audio-visual equipment training for end users
- Monitoring, tracking, and closing audio-visual trouble tickets within the agreed SLA
- Assessment and escalation of all Quick Assessment trouble tickets
- Providing close-looped communication with all customers and end users
- Room closure for hardware upgrades or maintenance and updating the database tool
- Reporting all miss-committed trouble tickets to the AV Lead and Site Supervisor (via email)
- Ensuring all desktop computers are running normally
* * * Local Candidates Only * * * Non-Local candidates will be rejected without consideration. Relocation assistance is not on offer.
- 3+ years audio-visual experience desired
- Complete knowledge of live sound signal flow – must be able to troubleshoot integrated audio systems (Clearone), track and update wireless microphone frequencies, group and channel spreadsheet
- Must understand AMX / Extron Control System Functionality: Master Controllers, RS-232, Touch Panels, GC3 Configuration, pull control code and touch panel files from AMX / Extron devices
- Must understand Integrated AV components (Extron) and signal paths (Scalers, Switchers, DAs, Extenders) for high level troubleshooting.
- Intermediate Networking knowledge
- May be required to travel between sites using personal vehicle
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. solo
- May be required to walk / sit / stand / crawl / kneel for extended periods
- Must have excellent customer service skills and excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite required (primarily Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- 3+ years of experience with Windows 7, 8, or 10
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.