The Shared Technology Services Team has multiple needs for mid-level Java Developers with 5-7 years of full-stack development experience.
They are looking for a Mid -Sr. level Full--stack Java developers with strong core Java fundamentals (design patterns, polymorphism, etc.). Most of the positions are going to be full-stack with an emphasis on the middle-to-backend.
- 15 openings in Charlotte, NC
- 10 openings in Plano, TX
- 10 openings in Pennington, NJ
They have projects with the following focus skillset demands:
Java + Python: ~ 20% demand
Java + Mulesoft: ~ 20% demand
Java full stack (at minimum, Angular): 30% demand
Java Middleware: ~ 20% demand
Java Microservices: ~10% demand
While they do prefer candidates with the skill combinations listed above, they are essentially looking for:
Bank of America is looking to build out their application Development capabilities in the Plano, TX Market. The Developer work side by side with business partners to ensure expected quality software is built to serve our customers and clients. They will be responsible for understanding the business requirements, Build/enhance application components to support the requirement, enabling testing organization to certify the application, Support technology infrastructure team in production deployment and transitioning to support team. The Developer is expected to learn the business and technical components of an application and Work with their peers to follow enterprise software development methodologies. Grow your career in our dynamic and fast paced environment of diverse software platforms and challenging projects that shape the future of the banking industry. Will not have direct reports. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Will be responsible for requirements analysis, High Level Design, Low Level Design and complex code development
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- Communicates with line of business and management the overall status and health of the application.
- Excellent communication skills. Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical partners.
- Understand the organization’s overall strategies, how the business operates and more importantly what drives success in the business.
- Must be willing and able to express new ideas, concerns and opinions directly to wider team in team meetings face-to-face and via remote-working tools.
- May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.Skills:
Java, Spring, J2EE, MicroservicesTop Skills Details:
- 5-15 years of full-stack Java development
- Design Patterns and core Java skills
- Java development using Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, or Hibernate
- REST WebservicesAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Quick learner and self-starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment
- Ability to acquire business domain knowledge quickly and effectively to take a role of subject matter expert for multiple applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skillsExperience Level:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Java Script (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2 Ee)