You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Cerner Integration Analyst
Cerner Integration Analyst
4 days agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a remote Cerner Integration Analyst for a long-term legacy project as this large client is moving to Epic!
Project Duration:18 months initial
Project Location:Remote (CST)
Job Title:Cerner Integration Analyst
Description:Full-time (consulting position)
Join CTG, a Certified Best Place to Work Company!
CTG is seeking an experienced Integration Analyst to provide interface build and support using the OpenEngine and Rhapsody interface engines.
• Provide support and build services for interfaces using Cerner OpenEngine and Rhapsody
• Connect medical devices, such as pumps and monitors, to the client’s EMR via CareAware iBus and legacy BMDI. Test/troubleshoot issues with connections as needed
• Monitor error queues and resolve issues reported
• Complete daily application maintenance tasks as assigned
• Document issues and solutions in the ITSM application
• Participate in the day to day tracking and follow-up on issues and questions of daily operations.
• Validate and support system testing efforts
• Work with client users and functional teams as needed
• Escalate issues to the vendor as needed, and monitor vendor tickets for resolution
• Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work volume
• Participate in a 24/7 after hours on call rotation
- 3+ years’ experience in build and support of interfaces using Cerner OpenEngine and Rhapsody
Excellent troubleshooting skills, with the ability to communicate resolutions to customers
In-depth knowledge of clinical workflows preferred
Strong customer service skills
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Cerner Integration Analyst
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
- Clinical Works
- Customer Service
- Health Level Seven International
- Management Systems
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g85y8be
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.