Title: Quality Specialist
Location: Deer Park, TX
Duration: 12 months contract
Pay Rate: Up to $30.77/hour
Top skill sets for the position:
Lean Experience – Six Sigma Projects / Quality Assurance / Continuous Improvement / Document Control.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Certified, or in process of certification, Lean Six Sigma (BB / MBB).
- Lead improvement projects with a goal of enhanced performance.
- Elaborates proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes in the own field.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributes to project as a team member.
- Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Quality).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Lean Six Sigma
- Problem Solving
- Self Motivation