Home Instead - The leading non-medical Home Care Agency in Northern Colorado is looking for a Service Coordinator to join our team. This will be a full time position including weekends with on-call responsibilities.The Service Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling services for clients. The Service Coordinator is expected to assist and support other staff members in order to provide the highest quality of service to clients.
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Scheduling clients and CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Monitor, mediate and log both client and CAREGiver activity. Follow up on CAREGiver assignments and client service.
- Interact with employees to cover daily staffing requirements.
- Secure coverage for vacant shifts, time off requests and vacations, per company's needs.
- Coordinate and maintain monthly client and CAREGiver schedules utilizing company's software.
- Process CAREGiver time off requests and changes in availability to ensure schedule changes are accurate.
- Record employee performance concerns and communicate with the CAREGiver Supervisor.
- Provide after hours on call service duties as scheduled.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, CAREGivers and colleagues.
- High School Graduate or the equivalent. Undergraduate degree.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The ability to handle stress is mandatory. This is a fast-paced position that requires you to be able to handle many scheduling scenarios at once.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- The ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills is essential as well as sound judgment, problem solving and good decision making.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/northerncolorado or call
and ask to speak with Traci
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Decision Making
- Active Listening
- Complex Problem Solving
- Self Motivation