To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- O'Fallon, IL
- Karleigh Chavez
- Phone: 7032701540 x6151
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cloud Administrator (Secret Cleared)
ECS Federal, LLC • O'Fallon, IL
Posted 1 month ago
ECS is seeking a Cloud Administrator to work in our O'Fallon IL office.
ECS is an expert technology firm focused on AWS cloud solutions as an AWS Premier Partner, Audited AWS Managed Service Partner and AWS Reseller. We specialize in migrating custom developed and COTS applications into AWS and offering a complete suite of managed service solutions for our customers to include design, architecture, devops, systems administration, big data, security, and 24x7 cloud support services.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Cloud Solutions Subject Matter Expert to join our team in supporting a large DoD program as they migrate the majority of their existing applications from DoD on premises servers to the commercial cloud, to take advantage of the many benefits offered by commercial cloud hosting, such as the ability to accelerate IT delivery, efficiency and innovation.
This position will support client teams migrating, developing, or enriching applications in the cloud, as well as providing core cloud services maintenance and support in that environment, with the goal of providing a stable, secure, flexible, efficient, and cost effective CSO. This position will provide comprehensive technical support to users of a growing catalog of mission applications and developer tools.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 Years of Experience
- DOD 8570-01M certification: IAM Level I or better (e.g., Security+)
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in a Network-related field including at least 2 years of customer facing cloud projects
- Highly technical and analytical possessing 2+ years of IT platform implementation experience
- A strong understanding of AWS technologies with a desire to learn more
- Basic understanding of DevOps and Continuous Integration
- Current hands-on implementation experience migrating on-premises applications to AWS
- 5-7+ years of relevant experience in a progression of roles to include delivering and sustaining technical and cloud solutions
- Demonstrated, hands-on technical experience in Network and Transport technologies, tools, and techniques
- Strong knowledge of IP Networking including VPCs, VPNs, VRF, DNS, load-balancing, and firewalls
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges
- Demonstrated customer focus and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- BS level technical degree preferred (relevant experience considered)
- Proven experience in communicating and demonstrating the value of technical solutions to a variety of stakeholders to address complex and competing drivers in complex technical environments
- Depth of understanding of data management and security
- Depth of understanding about Active Directory implementation schemes/support
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Architect Associate certification
- MS Azure certification (among other platforms, as applicable)
- ITIL v3 Foundations
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.