Amyx, Inc. is seeking to hire an Information Assurance C&A Analyst, to be located within 100 miles of DLA site.The candidate will ultimately serve as a cybersecurity Subject Matter Expert (SME) with regards to Authorization of information systems and all associated cybersecurity policies and procedures.
The Information Assurance C&A Analyst’s primary job responsibilities will include:
- Fully versed in the general tenets supporting the overall DOD implementation of its authorization process, to include supporting cybersecurity policy, procedures and processes.
- Performs a DOD cybersecurity process while either authorizing an information system or serving as a SME for an information system undergoing authorization.
- Possess an understanding of how the security controls identified in the NIST 800-53 apply to the process of assessing and authorizing a large organization’s IT infrastructure, in which there is a compilation of large and small enclaves, AIS applications and outsourced IT processes.
- Determines the applicable severity value for an identified vulnerability (e.g., non-compliant security control), and determines the possible ramifications on the system’s current or future authorization. Required to brief senior management on the progress or results of an information system undergoing the authorization process.
- Microsoft Excel and Access
- Microsoft Office suite, to include Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Cloud Computing
- RSA Archer
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Five (5) years of relevant C&A experience; Risk Management Framework (RMF) and NIST C&A experience; DOD cybersecurity experience
- DOD Secret Clearance.
- Must be eligible for IT-II
- Relevant certification meeting DOD 8570.01 IAM level III (for non-CERT personnel), or IAT level II (for CERT personnel).
- Experience in assessing security controls and conducting authorization reviews for large, complex organizations.
- Computing Environment: AC & PHY SEC, CompTIA Security +, CE, CISSP, MCDST, MCITP EDST, MCITP EDA, MCITP SA, MCITP EA, MCM, MCA: MS Windows Server: Directory, Windows 10, MCSA, MCSE
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (Mcsa)
Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
Microsoft Certified It Professional
Comp Tia Security+