To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Promotions Director
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 21 hours ago
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KUTV the CBS affiliate in Salt Lake City and Utah's #1 News Leader is looking for a Sales Promotions Director to oversee the production of all on-air promotions for station campaigns. Responsibilities include designing, implementing, and managing promotions plans, developing client proposals and managing projects, supporting multiple clients while achieving budget and marketing objectives. The person in this position will interact with many station departments as well as clients to successfully devise, coordinate, and manage station promotions and campaigns, oversee scheduling of all sales related on-air promotions, manage station promotion on-air schedules, and oversee station contests and prize giveaways.
- Must be a strong communicator with the ability to interface with all station departments
- Strong Copy Writing and Editing Skills
- Solid presentation abilities
- Strong analytics skills and a familiarity with online testing and optimization
- Ability to Generate New Advertising Concepts
- Ability to listen to Needs and Find Solutions
- Manage and Work in Team Settings
- Working knowledge of graphics and work wit graphics team
- Ability to manage a number of tasks at one time
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in marketing, promotions, and communications
- Experience growing audience loyalty and engagement
- Broadcast and Digital Marketing
- Project management
This is not an entry level position. If you have the required experience and skills, we want to hear from you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!