A completed online application will make it more efficient and quicker for us to place you.
Needed in the following cities: Newport News, Toano, Williamsburg, Yorktown, Hampton, Suffolk, Norfolk and Chesapeake
Drug test and background check required for employment.
The Forklift Driver performs tasks associated with moving goods from one place to another. Forklift Drivers work at airports, loading docks, factories, supply yards, warehouses, or in heavy industry settings. The Forklift Driver can be responsible for loading and unloading freight vehicles such as trucks, trains, airplanes, or ships.
Duties may include:
Operate gas or electric powered forklift to load, unload, move, and stack materials.
• Oversee vehicle safety and product safety.
• Move materials, goods, and equipment as assigned.
• Prepare, receive, and provide appropriate documentation for the delivery and pick up of goods to ensure timely and accurate transportation.
• Perform maintenance on the forklift. Stock materials or products.
Power Pallet Jack
- Low-level lift and movement
- Standing platform
- Forks separate when raise hydraulic jack
- Throttle on handle to steer
- Use in agriculture and construction
- Move load unreachable by another forklift
- Telescopic boom lift beyond 50 feet
- Fit with pallet forks
Swing Turret Truck
- High volume application
- Arm rotate narrow aisle
- Turret rotate 90 degrees
• Capacity 3,00 to 8,000 pounds
- Forklift Truck