Join our team at The Stratford & make a difference! Now accepting applications for Dishwasher/Utility Aide to support the dining functions of a campus by providing various services in the areas of food preparation, dishwashing, sanitation, and the receiving and storage of supplies under the supervision of the Executive Chef / Director of Dining Services
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen facility, normal kitchen noise levels).
- Works with hands in gloves or immersed in water for extensive periods of time.
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Daily Pay Option
Pick your PTO Plan Options (max of 21 days your first year)
PTO Payout Program
CHOOOSE YOUR PAY OPTION
Health Savings Account w/Company Buy In
Short Term Disability
401K w/ Company Match
Outline Of Food Preparation