Companion | Private Duty | Lawrence
If caring for others comes natural to you, this is an ideal career opportunity! As a Private Duty Companion, you’ll earn competitive pay helping seniors live safely and happily at home. You’ll be a source of strength and support to those in need.
Interim HealthCare® is the nation’s first home care company and an employer of choice to HHAs across the U.S. If you have a compassionate heart and a desire to make a career out of caring for others, you are made for this!
Our Home Health Aides enjoy some excellent benefits:
- Pay Range of $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 1:1 Aide-to-client ratios
- Set your own schedule and enjoy work-life balance
- Build your skills with online training and earn CEUs
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, PTO, Free Learning Courses, Competitive Pay, 401K, Life Insurance
As a Home Health Aide, here’s a big-picture view of what you’ll do:
- Participate in activities that bring clients joy such as puzzles, games, reading and hobbies
- Provide the personal care and support seniors need to live safely at home
- Assist with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, light housekeeping, meal preparation, shopping, transportation and companionship
- Help with ambulation, transferring and range of motion exercises
- Provide medication reminders, document their condition and notify a supervisor of any concerns
- Ensure a safe home environment with unobstructed pathways
A few must-haves for Home Health Aides:
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Six (6) months of experience in a healthcare role, preferred
- CPR certification
- Valid Kansas driver’s license, auto insurance and transportation
- Compassionate and helping nature, good communicator and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Why Work for Interim HealthCare?
The Stehley Family has locally owned and operated Interim Healthcare in the State of Kansas for 43 years. Interim Healthcare of Topeka, Manhattan, and Lawrence is the only agency in these areas that offers the full continuum of care - which consists of Home Health, Hospice, Private Duty, and Staffing Services. Our Mission Statement is 'We Improve People's Lives', and that is the core of what we believe in here at Interim Healthcare. If you are looking to join a company that is growing & has a family culture, this may be the job you have been looking for! Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Home Health Aide (HHA), Location: Lawrence, KS - 66045
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Vehicle Insurance