To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sioux Falls, SD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Loan Workout Analyst II
Great Western Bank Member FDIC • Sioux Falls, SD
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
General Description and Essential Functions
Responsible to work an assigned portfolio of problem loans. Proactively manage changes in loan portfolio, identify potential challenges and devise contingency plans to mitigate risk for Great Western Bank.
• Responsible to work 70% of time on an assigned portfolio of problem loans. Would include workout options that may result in litigation to obtain control of Great Western Bank collateral with a resulting liquidation in a timely manner.
• Analyze and modify loans in order to reach a performing status in which the loans meet acceptable underwriting and repayment status, and to reach an acceptable structure and performing status while the borrower makes efforts to find new financial institutions or rehab back to legacy.
• Monitor loan repayment activity on assigned portfolio in order to identify and rehabilitate past due accounts.
• Initiate legal action forcing repayment of loans or obtaining control and possession of our collateral.
• Review and act on requests for Note Sales within assigned loan portfolio.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, related area, or equivalent experience required.
• 5+ years credit analysis, agri/commercial banking, or accounting experience.
• Strong math skills.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Strong listening, oral, and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
• Working knowledge of all bank products and services.
• Possesses effective utilization of time management to accomplish sales goals on a consistent basis.
• Ability to work independently.
• Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to Great Western policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner at all times.
• Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.