Newmark Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: NMRK), together with its subsidiaries ("Newmark"), is a world leader in commercial real estate, seamlessly powering every phase of the property life cycle. Newmark's comprehensive suite of services and products is uniquely tailored to each client, from owners to occupiers, investors to founders, and startups to blue-chip companies. Combining the platform's global reach with market intelligence in both established and emerging property markets, Newmark provides superior service to clients across the industry spectrum. Newmark generated revenues in excess of $2.9 billion for the year ended December 31, 2021. Newmark's company-owned offices, together with its business partners, operate from approximately 160 offices with over 6,200 professionals around the world. To learn more, visit nmrk.com or follow @newmark.
Responsible for assisting clients in the management of their real estate information through web-based software.
Essential Job Duties:
* Responsible for processing complex lease documents.
* Complete accurate lease abstraction and/or review abstractions completed by 3rdparty.
* Continuous monitoring, tracking and reporting critical dates.
* Ensure data integrity.
* Set-up and maintain reminders for portfolios.
* Upload and bookmark files accurately.
* Identify potential conflicts in lease or high risk items.
* Create and conduct audit functions along with track savings, when applicable.
* May reconcile invoices related to rent, operating expense, and CPI; and identify any potential savings or discrepancies.
* Ensure lease reviews are relative to pertinent information including free rent, prepaid rent, security deposits, etc.
* Generate standard real estate reports, ad hoc reports, and conduct research related to client requests for information.
* Maintain relationships with clients.
* Review abstracts prepared by other team members.
* May be required to provide administrative support to other personnel within the department.
* Assist in additional department related functions as requested.
* May perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Education and Experience:
* Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
* 3-5 years of highly successful real estate experience with some accounting experience.
* Lease database experience preferred; TRIRIGA experience is a plus.
Benefits and Perks:
* Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks).
* Generous healthcare.
* Bright Horizons back-up care program.
* Generous paid time off.
* Education reimbursement.
* Referral Program.
* Opportunities to network and connect.
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Real Estates