To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chattanooga, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Behavioral Health Care Coordinator
The Judge Group • Chattanooga, TN
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Judge Healthcare is currently seeking a Behavioral Health Care Coordinator for an exciting full time position in an excellent hospital system. This position will be in the Chattanooga, TN area!!!
This position will have the following responsibilities:
- Telephonic outreach to members who are at risk for opioid dependency
- Educating patients on alternative forms of pain management
- Helping to close gaps in care between through outreach efforts to urge members to seek provider care
- Establish rapport with members
- Calls with doctors, pharmacists, etc
- Office based setting (no travel)
- Additional responsibilities as needed
The candidate we seek will have the following qualifications:
- Licensed RN or LCSW in state of TN
- Behavioral Health, Pain Management or substance abuse experience
- Case management experience a plus but not required
- Proficiency w/ MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
All those interested and qualified should send their most up to date resume to Patrick at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call him at (484) 270-1803 for immediate consideration!