PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Dealer Resolution Representative, in Racine, WI.
Our Dealer Parts Support division is currently seeking a dynamic call center agent who will create, manage and oversee all related activities of the part order fulfillment process. This position focuses on providing exceptional dealer support via sourcing and coordinating shipments with parts depots with an eye towards meeting dealer needs. The role is the force behind our customer service satisfaction and is the voice of our customers.
Dealer Parts Support is a fast-paced contact center. This role will not only provide you with a great foundation in the true meaning of customer service, it also allows you to see how the Aftermarket Solutions division interacts as a team to collaboratively meet the needs of our customers and create a seamless customer experience.
The successful candidate will be calm and cool-headed, yet energetic; focused on maintaining strong partnerships with our dealer network and internal partners. Some of the Dealer Parts Support Call Center Agent responsibilities are:
• Own the customer experience by promptly answering dealer inquiries using call quality expectations. Ensure a high level of dealer satisfaction by assuming ownership of all inquiries and provide accurate and timely updates until resolution. Think and act in ways that put our customers first, while maintaining the business requirements.
• Build and maintain strong partnerships with multiple external and internal stakeholders (including dealers, suppliers, field personnel, purchasing, logistics, and engineers) to rapidly resolve part availability needs and shipments to support company image, competitive advantage, customer and dealer satisfaction, equipment uptime, productivity, as well as grow dealer service capability.
• Provide detailed documentation of all correspondences to capture accurate tracking of our dealer inquiries and steps taken to resolve.
• Provide support services to dealers including; troubleshooting, problem resolution, and supply of product or material to resolve urgent issues and reduce Total Vehicle Downtime (TVD).
• Strive for best in class service by meeting or exceeding departmental KPIs.
• All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Dealer Representative $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Complex Problem Solving