QC SCIENTIST Project Description:
- Perform Quality Control testing for in-process, release, stability, water, and raw material in a cGMP environment.
- The successful candidate will perform key activities including testing, data review, ensuring laboratory cGMP compliance is maintained, execution of technical transfer and co validation activities, instrumentation verification/preventative maintenance, assisting with laboratory investigations, writing procedures and technical documents as required, and providing communication of business critical information to operations and Quality Control management.
- This is a position may be a Day shift or Night shift position and will include weekend support of the in process laboratory.
- It is preferred that the candidate have analytical experience including but not limited to in the following techniques: Chromatography (HPLC or GC), Spectrophotometry (UV/VIS), Total Organic Carbon, and Compendia based testing.
- It is preferred that the candidate have experience with cGMP documentation and laboratory practices.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Karen: URL blocked - click to apply
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01247
W2 ONLY MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Good Manufacturing Practices
Certified Global Meeting Planner
Laboratory Information Management Systems