As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full or part-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide speech services for elementary students in a public school. This position is for the extended school year (ESY.)
Please Note: if we have several open positions listed in your profession and location, you only need to apply for one to be considered for all!
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Days/Hours Needed: Monday - Thursday - 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have CCC's
- Must have School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed.
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Service Location Protocol