REMOTE - Mortgage Underwriter opportunity! Voted Best Places to Work!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: David DeCristofaro
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:
Award-winning, multi-state residential mortgage lender currently licensed in over 40 states. We have been voted Top Work Places year over year for the last decade, as well as #1 mid-sized company, and other awards as well. With a focus on providing the resources for personal and professional growth, we believe this internal growth and positive culture promotes the best possible customer service for everyone who we work with.
We are always looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals to grow our team and continue to build as a company. When you join the team, you get the flexibility and autonomy of a boutique lender, with the strength and relationships of a major national lender. If you are looking for a Mortgage company that puts and emphasis on appreciating and valuing it's employees, then this might be the place for you!Why join us?
- Flexibility and Excellent Culture!
- Top of Industry Compensation!
- Amazing Benefits and Perks!
- Top Work Places, Year Over Year!
- Underwrite FHA, VA, Jumbo, and Conforming loans including High Balance and CDA.
- Approve, decline or counter offer loans within limits of assigned authority.
- Underwrite a minimum 60 units per month. Maintain a daily workload as needed to ensure prompt turnaround time as dictated by senior management.
- Approve, decline, or suspend/return residential mortgage loan submissions; must be responsible to meet deadlines when heavy periods of volume exist throughout the month.
- Measure all mortgage loan submissions for underwriting decisions based on company quality control plans and investor/regulatory compliance.
- DE and/or CALHFA experience is a PLUS
- Experience with Encompass is a MUST
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.