To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
System Administrator - Consumer Support
FlagStar Bank • Troy, MI
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
70% of time supporting consumer loan servicing business units by:
- Subject matter expert of the Mortgage Servicing Package (MSP) and administration of the Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) suite of products as it relates to Consumer Loan Servicing
- Responding to questions regarding Mortgage Servicing Package (MSP) as it relates to system and workstation functionality and utilization of MSP automated outputs (edit and update reports, external outs, LFNs, etc.)
- Administrating BKFS suite of products
- Completing research and requests for MSP system headers, options, user fields, and consumer plans
- Completing daily system functions, creating groups, system snapshots, filters, and loan indicators; running Passport queries and submitting transactions
- Assisting in coordination of MSP scripts
- Supporting business and technology teams to define requirements, coordinate testing and schedule release dates for enhancement or process change implementation
- Initiating and overseeing data integrity reviews with the business units
30% of time coordinating MSP system consumer enhancements and updates by:
- Assisting in coordination of MSP standard and elective system enhancements. Provide documentation and support on prior or upcoming enhancements.
- Attending Functional Advisory Committees, as assigned and provide the business with committee details and encourage participation, as applicable.
- Assisting with the communication of system advisories to the affected business unit(s).
- Attending and assisting as needed in control/communication meetings.
- Maintaining system documentation (not operational processes), including but not limited to, MSP System Administration policy and procedures, process flow diagrams, scope documents, user requirements, and functional and/or technical specifications.
- Assisting technology and business unit testing of MSP core functionality and/or system enhancements.
HS Diploma, GED or Foreign Equivalent Required
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred (Business Management)
- 5+ years of experience utilizing MSP Consumer Workstation with a bachelor’s degree OR
- 7+ years of comparable work experience in Consumer/Mortgage Servicing and/or Origination
- Strong working experience in use of MSP and its subsystems including, Online Letter Writer, Director, and Passport
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office –Excel, Access (including databases); proficiency in Word
- Knowledge of project and program management
- Proven ability to solve problems and provide solutions to issues
- Ability to work with, lead and consult with all levels in the organization
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Adjusts positively to quickly-changing priorities and shifting goals
- Stays abreast of industry best practices, technologies, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory and investor requirements in consumer loan servicing
Internal Use Only: Band H