Manages all warehouse activities. Manages the warehouse ensuring the receipt, coordination and safety of goods coming through a warehouse. Also ensures that orders arrive and are dispatched on time to the appropriate destinations and in the expected quantities.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Manage all warehouse activities including daily operations, facility and grounds maintenance, budgeting, compliance.
- Train, mentor and develop supervisors and other department staff.
- Successfully manages warehouse projects / initiatives and achieve desired results / objectives and high client satisfaction within budget and schedule.
- Tracks productivity to meet company’s requirements and maximizes operational efficiency.
- Trains warehouse team, ensuring completion and proper execution of work procedures, including employee development and performance appraisal.
- Position must pass a post offer drug test and background check.
- Any other projects or duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Knowledge of computer software and warehouse management systems
Required Skills and Experience:
- College Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5 + years warehouse management experience
- Background in warehousing, preferably in beverage distribution including vehicle loading and inventory forecasting.
- Client management experience with internal/external responsibility for developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
- Spanish Language
- Distribution (Business)