Starting Wage from $ 16.00
Part Time: Paid hours depend on your availability and business need; the more you are available, the more you can earn!
Perks of Working with WIS
- Weekly Pay!
Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring friends!
- On-the-job paid training
- Career Growth: WIS/RGIS is committed to creating opportunities for those who aspire for more.
- Commitment to safe work environments
- Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group rates
- Additional benefits including 401k, Life and Disability Plans
- Opportunities for paid travel
- Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success
WIS Inventory Supervisor Job Preview
Customers rely on WIS to count their business’ inventory in an efficient, accurate and professional manner. As the face of our organization, we depend on you to uphold our Core Values of Service, Pride, Integrity, Results, Innovation and Teamwork in a positive, safe and inclusive environment. You will scan the barcodes for the current inventory at Customer locations to provide them with proper inventory information that will assist them in making better business decisions and better supporting their customers! We are passionate about our people, technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed. As an Inventory Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading and coaching a group of associates during inventory events. You will deliver strong results through ensuring the accuracy, productivity and on-time completion of each event you work.
What can YOU bring to the Team?
Service – Deliver excellence in everything you do.
Pride - Do the right thing, the first time!
Integrity - Strong work ethic, accountable, and honest. Safe behaviors, always!
Results – Execute your role with urgency and accuracy.
Innovation - Eager to learn new skills! Excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
Teamwork - Reliable and motivated part of an excellent team, your success is our success!
- No previous inventory experience necessary, we are looking for awesome people like you to Come Count with Us!
- Minimum of 2 year experience leading people in a retail, restaurant, service or warehouse environment
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional service to both internal employees as well as our external customers and support partners
- Ability to coach and develop associates while providing a positive work environment
- We are always looking for people leaders with experience in Retail, Stock, Customer Service, Cashiers, Sales Representatives and/or Warehouse work. Make your experience count!
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work varied, non-traditional hours, including early morning or late night shifts, as well as flexible schedules. The more you are available, the more you can earn!
This position requires the ability to stand for prolonged periods of time with occasional walking; the ability to use both hands and wrists for repetitive motions; the ability to frequently be in low level positions, such as squatting, kneeling, or crouching; the ability to frequently use a ladder; the ability to lift and carry items up to 25 lbs.; the ability to frequently travel via car.
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For more information on WIS, visit our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Inventory Supervisor.
WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Restaurant Operation