SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.Job Description
As the Coordinator, Procurement and Logistics, IND TSS you will be responsible for Logistics and Materials Management services related to the oversight and assurance of all material flows including transport, loading, export/import clearance and the integration of materials planning and execution activities (tracking construction demand, systems completion sequence, engineering deliverables and supply chain performance, forecasting, management of receipt, storage, preservation, handling, distribution and disposal, etc.) of material across all supply chain disciplines and project functions.
- Has experience in developing logistics goals and objectives.
- Has experience in developing logistics philosophy, strategies, plans and procedures for small to medium capital projects.
- Has experience in managing logistics activities to ensure compliance with domestic and international transportation regulations.
- Coordinates offshore site installation needs with onshore fabrication facility to insure timely release of project material.
- Maintains current working knowledge of customs regulations and import formalities locally and globally.
- Manages logistical needs of all site team members through agency, CABGOC travel and Malongo travel and offshore transport. Handles rotational and Vise compliance issue of company personnel.
- Provides support to Project Procurement Managers and Project teams with the development.
- Promotes export compliance and provide technical guidance to Project Teams
- Performs administrative duties as required/ assigned.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 10 + years actual Oil & Gas Major Capital Project Experience
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call
for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a call back. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.
Oil And Gas