Do you know your coding skills can transform the way we do surgery? We get to turn futuristic fantasies into tangible realities and they get to improve people’s lives along the way! Would you like to have fun doing meaningful work? We are looking for Application Development, Software Engineers to join our Robotics Development team located in Shirley, MA and your experience is what we are looking for! Take a look at our culture and check if we are a fit for you!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Software Engineer, Application Development - Surgical Robotics
What you will do:
You will work with our design team to develop new features in an innovative integrated product in the medical device domain. The primary focus will be to process user needs and design solutions by contributing to the front-end, application logic, network layer and database of the application. If you have excellent programming skills and are driven by developing great, maintainable, high quality products we want to hear from you. As an application developer, you will work closely with the software, hardware and quality teams to establish requirements, define problems, design solutions, ensure system consistency and deliver a seamless user experience.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Gather requirements and evolve problem definitions. Design and implement infrastructure, services, business logic and persistence models.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user interface with server-side logic.
- Ensure responsiveness, stability and safety of the application.
- Take a leading role to ensure a high quality of design and code throughout the application.
- Work with the team to optimize the software development process. Participate in goal setting and planning.
Qualifications & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in medical device development.
- Understanding of 3D rendering front-end technologies such as Unity3D and OSG.
- Knowledge of patterns for designing graphical user interfaces such as MVVM.
- Linear Algebra/3D Transformations/3D Graphics.
- Working with the DICOM file format and DICOM communication operations.
- Experience working in projects using TDD.
- Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo)
Work From Home: Remote
Travel Percentage: 10%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
C++ (Programming Language)
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Front End (Software Engineering)