To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aberdeen, Washington, US
- SeaMar Community Health Center
- Phone: 206-763-5277
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Mental Health Therapist
Sea Mar Community Health Centers • Aberdeen, Washington, US
Posted 1 month ago
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team providing individualized services in the community? Sea Mar Community Health is excited to announce the Licensed Mental Health Therapist position where you will have the ability to lead and build a dynamic team as we model the way towards integrated healthcare. All Team Members are eligible for competitive benefits, while working for an organization that promotes learning and development opportunities, flexible scheduling, and a supportive work/life balance.
SEA MAR COMMUNITY HEALTH OVERVIEW
Sea Mar is an advocate for its patients, and aims to achieve industry-leading, patient-centered, culturally aware services. As a mission-driven organization, the core values of, and the services offered at Sea Mar are based on the belief that everyone deserves to be respectfully treated in a way that preserves dignity and enhances self-worth.
The Licensed Mental Health Therapist provides diagnostic assessments, referrals for psychiatric services, and case management in coordination with other teams or parties involved in treatment. In addition, the Licensed Mental Health Therapist provides individual counseling, crisis stabilization, suicide risk assessment and treatment plans, and leads groups.
- Master's Degree in counseling, nursing, and/or social services related field.
- Must possess a licensure through the Washington State Department of Health as a LMHC, LMFT, or LICSW.
- Four (4) or more years of experience in a behavioral health or managed care organization, social services entity, or closely related field, in private or public operations.
- Must obtain a current CPR certification within the first 90 days of employment.
- Proficient in computer use and applications commonly used or applied in this field/trade/position for the development of reports, documents, presentations and access/utilize databases for care management and Microsoft Office software.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license. Pass and maintain a clear background record as required for healthcare organization under state and federal contracts.