To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseville, CA 95678
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Global Account Manager
Anixter Inc • Roseville, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Global Account Manager
- The position of Inside Sales Global Account Manager is to aggressively prospect, develop, maintain, and/or expand relationships with Anixter’s Global Enterprise Accounts and all strategic partners.
- Ability to drive sales and growth market objectives through outbound business development calling while leveraging key relationships and Anixter's Core Competencies.
- Effectively meet and/or exceed all plan revenue goals and growth market targets.
- Ability to identify and develop new account business.
- Proactively identify, develop and maintain key relationships within Anixter's Global Enterprise Accounts and manufacture partners.
- Proactively engage in account mapping and strategy to identify key growth targets for further account development.
- Effectively communicates with accounts and partners to exceed service expectations.
Your sales skills need be unrivaled, but it also helps if you have:
- Degree in a related major or previous sales experience in related industry is preferred, not required.
- Sense of urgency; the ability to adjust quickly and make sound decisions.
- Confident in outbound and business development calling activities.
- Ability to strategically manage large accounts while identifying and developing new sales opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient with Microsoft suite of tools.
- Resilient, a drive to succeed and a competitive nature.
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review The Blue Book here.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.