Pick / Pack Worker - Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $12.00/hr.
2nd shift: 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Please apply today! You can also email you resume directly to: Email blocked - click to apply
or contact me at the Kelly Office: Phone number blocked - click to apply
1. Ensure that all current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and SOPs are adhered to as related to the equipment, work area, and personnel.
2. Check quality of packages being packed.
3. Check quality of packaging components.
4. Ensure proper counts of packages and finished goods.
5. Maintain packing rates specified as required.
6. Place label and product information where necessary.
7. Perform all retaping of reinspected goods.
8. Repack all rework cases as required.
9. Load skids with finished product.
10. Keep work area clean and orderly.
11. Maintain sanitary practices when handling product or components.
12. Attend training sessions to maintain and increase knowledge of the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Safety Awareness.
13. Assist in the checking-in and accountability of packaging components.
14. Perform any other task assigned by the Production Supervisor / Management or Designate.
Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Packaging And Labeling
See the next step in your career
Pick/Pack Worker - Largo area
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US206FWD_27966554
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year. Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices. Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
View the full profile