Our client, the second-largest pet food company globally and the largest in the United States, is currently seeking an Employment Branding Specialist for a one year contract position. The position is located in St. Louis, MO.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a company recognized for sustainability practices in its manufacturing with 19 manufacturing plants. It markets its pet food through crowd-sourced competitions, sponsorship, mobile apps, and television advertising. You will work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours and pay for this position are as follows
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Pay rate is up to $28.12 per hour W2
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Execute strategic sourcing and employment brand strategies to completion within timelines
- Proactively monitor hard to fill positions, applicant flow, conversion rates, drop-off, reach and similar KPIs.
- Create internal and external awareness toward diversity, gender balance, disability, including robust pipeline development and tailored recruitment marketing tactics.
- Identify best in class brand and sourcing strategies metrics and ROI accountability, execute against the plan, and communicate performance to necessary parties.
- Develop targeted brand promotion plans for key projects, pipelines, departments, and businesses.
- Consistently measure and maximize the strategy for each sourcing channel (e.g. email, website, LinkedIn, job board, etc.)
- Negotiate earned media (PR) and media purchasing for employment brand campaigns including billboards, radio, digital and print.
- Negotiate vendor contracts and maintain point of contact for partner vendor relationships and strategies.
- Collaboration with Applicant Tracking System (ATS)/Contact Relationship Management (CRM) technology to ensure compatibility of careers website and all other advanced source metrics tracking.
- Partner with other operating companies to ensure best in class partnership across the U.S.
- Research current labor market, generational, and technology trends and ensure the Employment Brand is relevant to target candidates and maintains a competitive edge
Requires a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent with 1+ years of experience in recruiting, sourcing, recruitment marketing, brand marketing, marketing communications, digital social communications, or similar experience. Bachelor’s degree or higher in HR, Marketing or Communications preferred. Must have experience in content development and managing social media platforms. Must have experience with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.), Photoshop and Adobe Programs. Experience creating communication with a Contact Relationship Management (CRM) tool is preferred. Vendor Management experience preferred.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (URL blocked - click to apply)
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Applicant Tracking Systems