To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hamilton, OH 45011
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Global Audio Visual, Key Account Manager
Anixter Inc • Hamilton, OH
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Global Audio Visual, Key Account Manager
Location: U.S. (This role will support multiple locations. Geography is open.)
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Job Description: Global Sales Representative
Anixter International is a leading global distributor of Network & Security Solutions, Electrical & Electronic Solutions and Utility Power Solutions. We help build, connect, protect, and power valuable assets and critical infrastructures. From enterprise networks to industrial MRO supply to video surveillance and professional AV applications to electric power distribution, we offer full-line solutions, and intelligence, that create reliable, resilient systems that sustain businesses and communities. Please view our video for more information about Anixter.
Anixter offers a competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement program. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, and a 401(K) with employer match.
The Global Audiovisual (AV), Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for the sales growth and development of several targeted U.S based global AV Integrator clients on a worldwide basis. The objective is to align Anixter’s vast resources to our clients needs on a global scale to maximize our customer relationship opportunity. The KAM will also facilitate joint selling opportunities between Anixter’s existing customer base and our AV partners. This individual is responsible for developing and implementing a global customer selling strategy. The successful candidate should posses the following background, skills, and competencies:
- Existing Global Accounts Sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to excel at providing tactical and strategic leadership related to an overall global account strategy implementation.
- Sales skills including but not limited to business plan development, forecasting, professional presentation capabilities, sales cycle management, negotiation and closing skills.
- Possess abilities to develop and execute strategies to attract, grow, and maintain global customer relationships
- Experience preparing effective sales proposals, reviewing contracts, and customer RFQ’s
- Possess excellent communication skills and follow up across all mediums
Interested candidates should submit their resume to: