Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
Req. ID: 19229
PURPOSE: Work with construction department to ensure all mechanical requirements for construction deadlines are met.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Must be able to install equipment and mechanical services.
- Must be able to direct and train others, as required.
- Must have the ability to design and execute from verbal instruction.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment.
- Responsible for fabricating assemblies to the print and within tolerance.
- Responsible for making general repairs on machines, mechanical services or facilities, and/or complete rebuilds on equipment.
- Responsible for suggesting solutions to problems to the gang leader or the foreman.
- Irregular hours and/or shifts as required by projects.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Must have a basic education with the ability to read, write and understand written specifications and procedures.
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Must have the ability to design and execute from verbal instructions.
- Must have above average analytical ability.
- Must be able to read and understand specifications and prints.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
- Must have excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Must have welding experience or be willing to attend our welding school.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Must be able to work in confined areas, climb ladders and work at heights of up to 40 feet.
- Ability to perform some fabrication and machinist work is a plus.
- Ability to run air, water, gas and some hydraulic pipe and/or hose.
- Must be able to rig, level and lag machinery.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Hourly Full-Time
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)