In this role, you have the opportunity to ensure that we provide a quality product to our customers.
You are responsible for
* Supporting Quality Engineers in their daily functions which may include but not limited to:
* Supporting program personnel in First Article Inspection.
* Reviewing and submitting customer documentation.
* Drawing and specifications review.
* Interfacing with Quality Inspectors.
* Material Review Board Review.
* Participating in 6S, FOD, & ESD audits.
* Reviewing QMS procedures and updating them to the newest format.
* Extrapolating KPI data from ERP and/ or Power BI to perform basic trend analysis and assist with report writing.
You are a part of the Chantilly Quality Assurance Team in a rapidly growing industry supporting both commercial and military customers. This role will help prepare you for a future in Quality Engineering.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Be a Junior or Senior in College
* Educational background in or includes Quality Management, Project Management, or Industrial Engineering.
* Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
* Must be detail oriented, have good organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions: Must be able to lift/move low weight materials.
Travel Requirements: none.
Mercury considers a variety of factors to determine individual base salary offers to candidates, including:
* the role and related responsibilities;
* prior work experience;
* education, training, skills and certifications;
* internal equity with others employed by Mercury in similar roles;
* geographic location; and
* alignment with market data.
In addition to base salary, Mercury provides a variety of benefits for team members including:
* bonus opportunities (or special incentives for sales positions);
* health, life and disability insurance;
* company-paid holidays and time off;
* 401(k) retirement plan;
* discounted employee stock purchase plan;
* tuition reimbursement; and
* access to professional development and personal wellness platforms including LinkedIn Learning, Headspace, Aaptiv and Virgin Pulse.
Team members at the Director or Vice President level are also eligible to receive annual stock-based awards.
NoneYes - Position requires access to export controlled data
Why should you join Mercury Systems?
Mercury Systems is a technology company that makes the world a safer, more secure place. We push processing power to the tactical edge, making the latest commercial technologies profoundly more accessible for today's most challenging aerospace and defense missions. From silicon to system scale, Mercury enables customers to accelerate innovation and turn data into decision superiority. Headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, Mercury employs more than 2,300 people in 24 locations worldwide. To learn more, visit mrcy.com
We are committed to making Mercury a great place to work, no matter where our employees are located. We offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We help and care for one another and work as one to achieve results for us and for our customers. We value communication and transparency, and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization. We are committed to lifelong learning, offering comprehensive skills training and tuition reimbursement. Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or you are an experienced professional, it's important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
To find out more about Why Mercury?, or visit the Mercury Community or find answers to general questions at Mercury FAQs
Mercury Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Mercury Systems is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the number below.
Click here read about our recent press release.
Click Here to learn about OFCCP
- Test Data
- Software Testing
- Test Automation
- Test Planning
- Hp Quality Centers
- Test Strategy