To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client in the Boston, Massachusetts (MA) area is seeking a Payroll Coordinator. Responsibilities include:
- Reviews and imports employee time cards into the Peoplesoft payroll system via Kronos or via spreadsheets completed and approved by the Business Unit Kronos super-users
- Checks figures for accuracy and necessary approvals
- Reviews payroll documentation for accuracy through InfoCentral audit reports and makes any necessary adjustments; Obtains necessary approvals
- Prints, sorts, and distributes payroll checks to clinic offices for on-cycle and off-cycle check runs
- Communicates with the Human Resources Department to ensure the integrity of the payroll data including data related to new hires, terminations, transfers and rate changes; Makes updates as necessary
- Processes special payrolls including the annual bonus and year-end adjustment payrolls
- Researches and resolves questions from managers and employees as they relate to the processing of payroll information such as PTO and ESL, banking, garnishments, employment verifications, workers compensation, retroactive pay calculations, tax questions, and other changes
- Assist in special projects as assigned by management
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma/GED required
- Associate's degree with emphasis on Business or Bookkeeping preferred
- 2 years of experience with computerized payroll processing
- Experience with Peoplesoft HR/Payroll system and Kronos a plus
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to handle with highly confidential information
- Must be detail oriented
- Able to adhere to tight deadlines