You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Associate Account Manager- (Recent College Grad Program)
YOU MAY NOT KNOW WHO WE ARE, BUT YOU DEFINITELY KNOW OUR PRODUCTS.
Smartphones, cars, tablets, robots, home appliances, wearables, and many more. These products have one thing in common, and that is- Hirose Electric USA connectors inside of them.
Continuously looking towards the future, Hirose Electric USA is a world leader in interconnect technology, providing innovative, cutting-edge solutions to Fortune 500 companies, in addition to, fast growing high-tech startup companies.
Hirose is providing a unique opportunity for recent/upcoming college graduates. If you are a highly motivated and self-driven individual, we want you to join our sales team! We are providing 2.5 months of training at our beautiful location in Downers Grove, IL. Our office is located just minutes away from I-355 & I-88, and is close to premiere shopping, dining, and entertainment. 2 months of training possibility in Florida and 2 months training in our San Jose Office. Estimated total of 4 months training.
Hirose is excited to offer the following during approximately 2-3 months of training:
• Paid training
After the successful completion of your training for the Sales Associate Account Manager position, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow within this position.
This position is a salary-based position. Our extensive training will allow you to perform the essential job responsibilities listed below, upon completion.
• Identify and build relationships with targeted list of accounts
• Develop strategies and direct sales activities towards selected target accounts
• Create and deliver customized product presentations
• Direct selling strategy on key opportunities, including pricing, service, investment, risk, scheduling, and technical issues to achieve successful design wins
• Monitor the supply chain of products and identify growth and future needs of customers
• Meet established sales account goals within an assigned territory
• Comply with established Hirose sales policies, pricing guidelines, and best practices
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple assignments while meeting deadlines and quality standards
• Possess excellent communication skills (oral and written) in order to work with both external and internal customers. Able to clearly and concisely communicate across diverse cultures
• Excellent presentation skills including creating PowerPoint presentations
• Ability to resolve issues and escalate in a timely fashion and to the customer's needs
• Computer literate and proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Self-motivated & positive attitude with great energy
• BS/BA degree in Business or Technical field required
• Must possess a clear and valid driver's license
• 50% travel required for customer needs
. Minimum of 1 year work experience in Sales (preferred)
- Account Management
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Demand Planning
- Microsoft Excel
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3965130194
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.