To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- DFW Airport, TX 75261
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operations Manager - Refreshment Services
Aramark • DFW Airport, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
- Develops and maintains client relationships to grow base business and improve retention of account base. Accountable for business reviews and key interaction with key clients within local market. Leverages the Business Development Manager and General Manager/District Manager where applicable to manage client visitation schedules for optimal sales and service performance.
- Reviews and analyzes business performance utilizing plan data and recommends decisions/approaches to address key operational opportunities and levers, including route sales growth optimization, pricing actions, product inventory and waste reduction and labor costs, which would positively impact the business.
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, coaching and counseling management staff and front line personnel to provide ongoing support and development. Leverages leadership skills to set goals and provide regular performance feedback utilizing all resources available to include work-with observations and Aramark’s established performance management process and tools.
- Leads the application and execution of key business initiatives to improve business performance, optimize core processes and positively influence client relationships and business opportunities.
- Drives Service STARS culture and safety leadership, and all key initiatives relating to these core values, to provide a positive Market Center environment. Owns and fosters effective communication at all levels of the organization.
- Ensures daily operations are maintained as scheduled. Maintains all business records, processes and documentation as required to include personnel records, delivery and invoice records, product and asset inventories, MEI/VCR data, DOT requirements, and client sales, contact and pricing communication.
- Performs other administrative and sales operations duties as required.
- Responsible for managing or directing multiple direct reports and departments as a leader working remotely from one’s direct manager.
- Must have at least 7 years of operations experience with a Bachelor’s degree, 10 years of relevant experience with an Associates/Technical Degree.
- DSD experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain DOT certification to operate DOT regulated vehicles.
- Ability to solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the Market Center business in both the short and long term.
- Ability to communicate at high efficiency and effectiveness with clients, vendors, internal leadership and operations staff.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands.
- Key experience in the following categories is an asset: customer service leadership and negotiations, foodservice or route sales operations, training and development of supervisory level direct reports as well as front line personnel. Client interaction, communication, organization/time management, multi-tasking and computer skills are critical to the success of this role.
- The ability to work efficiently and independently
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran