To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46240
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Scrum Master - Applied Technology - Tax
Crowe • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of three years of experience in a management role.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing projects/products.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing software applications.
- Minimum of 1 year working as a Scrum Master.
- Agile training classes, certifications, or direct experience.
- Managing the execution of the sprint plan and roadmap for a software product application.
- Coordinating scrum team resource allocations, building scrum knowledge across the scrum teams, and fostering a self-managing team environment.
- Providing individual coaching to improve our Scrum efforts as well as advocating the scrum process.
- Facilitate the analysis, requirements, and estimation of user stories, features, and epics.
- Look for opportunities to improve or implement processes to improve productivity, quality, and performance for the team.
- Effectively and continuously communicate to product managers, business stakeholders, or clients on status in relation to projects or project tasks.
- Participate in product demonstrations with product champions and business members.
- Communication of resource requirements and duration for overall planning.
- Demonstrating and facilitating effective communication with team members and business members.
- Providing strategic solutions for impediments/issues. (ie: Resources, Schedule, Quality).
- Work with team members to ensure they are following processes and standards.
- Facilitating design requirements meetings with product managers and business members.
- Working with product managers to identifying a product road map.
- Serve as a Performance Manager for other team resources.
- Performing technical interviews and screenings.
- Assisting in onboarding new members to the team.
- Experience working in the Agile Methodology as a Scrum Master.
About the Team:
Applied Technology professionals at Crowe lead the software development efforts for the firm and build technology solutions in a consistent and reliable way. Applied Technology owns the software development competency for the firm, which is tied to standardized processes, practices, policies and controls for client-facing products and projects. Team members share expertise across various industries, targeting manufacturing and distribution, government, healthcare, financial services, and private equity groups based on demand from other Business Units. You will learn and build on a wide range of technologies in an environment where innovation and new ideas are highly encouraged. Hop on board to join one of the fastest growing technology consulting practices in the industry.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you.
How You Can Grow:
We will cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper.
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe is hiring for a Scrum Master with demonstrated capability to oversee and manage custom software development products and/or lead multiple project teams at a time with the teams ranging from two to nine people.
The candidate will need to be comfortable working in a virtual environment where team members are dispersed geographically. The candidate should be able to help their team(s) meet their commitments each sprint by monitoring daily progress and facilitating conversations and actions necessary to resolve issues. The candidate will also need to work with many stakeholders, including developers, quality assurance analysts, product managers, and business owners. At times, this person may need to help elicit business requirements and facilitate the prioritization of features based on urgency or value. In addition, the Scrum Master may be asked to perform other duties as needs arise, including technical project management.