To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tehachapi, CA 93561
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Pharmacist On Call - #4751 Tehachapi, CA
Kmart Pharmacy • Tehachapi, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Oversees operations of the Pharmacy Department including customer service, profitability, investment control and compliance with federal, state and local, laws, regulations and Company policies and procedures. Oversees the work of the Pharmacy Technicians and Customer Service Team Members.
1. Bachelor's degree in pharmacy (minimum).
2. Current license to practice pharmacy in state of employment
3. Knowledge of and skilled in use and operation of computers.
4. Repetitive standing, bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting, stretching and reaching.
5. Oral communication skills to communicate with patients and other health care professionals.
6. Analytical ability to interpret information and recommend solutions.
7. Qualified to participate in federal health care programs, including but not limited to Medicare and Medicaid.