Help with customer loyalty and retention by ensuring adherence to established requirements and processes and making recommendations for enhancements.
At Ameritas, our mission is Fulfilling Life. We do that in many ways, but especially by helping people invest in themselves by offering trusted financial products and advice. Because we believe everyone should be happy, healthy and financially secure, we work hard to provide trusted financial products and valued guidance, including individual life and disability insurance, employee benefits, retirement planning, investments, and wealth management services.
The Lead Compliance Analyst performs various regulatory and administrative support functions and is responsible for serving as a liaison and expert to various business units to enable compliance and mitigate risk.
What you will do
* Complete applicable annual dental and vision network and network expansion filings.
* Provide compliance support for triennial URAC certification.
* Oversee dental and vision provider network-related state exams.
* Serve as the subject matter expert on state and federal non-covered services laws related to dental and vision.
* Lead compliance efforts for the California Language Assistance Program.
* Partner with strategic alliances on regulatory requirements and needs to effectively administer a dental/vision leased networks.
* Collaborate with Legal department on legislation impacting provider agreement updates.
* Analyze proposed and enacted legislation, regulations, or regulatory bulletins and directives, consulting with other department members and business areas, as needed.
* Support implementation of compliance requirements.
* Regularly handle sensitive and/or confidential materials.
* Supports or coordinates projects from multiple sources.
* Communicate with internal and external sources to obtain necessary information.
* Support on-going business needs through collaboration with other business areas.
* Draft and respond to regulatory agency inquiries and/or correspondence.
* Review potential errors, inconsistencies, improper practices and make recommendations to management.
* Provide regulatory and administrative support.
What you bring
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in business law, business administration, or related field required.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience directly related to health/dental/vision insurance, managed care networks, regulatory compliance, and business support. Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills.
* Ability to multi-task and maintain excellent documentation and records.
* Ability to conduct regulatory/legal research and use Westlaw and similar electronic legal research sources.
What we offer
* Our company motto is “Fulfilling Life” and we take that job seriously, with a heavy commitment to volunteering and community support, employee well-being, and providing quality products and services that help our customers create a brighter future.
* Being a mutual-based organization, the return on our investment goes back into the company, to benefit our members/customers.
* We’re committed to professional development, opportunity, inclusion and diversity. Team building and collaboration are also priorities.
* A total rewards package with all the comprehensive health and welfare benefits you’d expect, including competitive pay and incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules and time off to care for yourself and others.
* Additional popular benefits, including tuition reimbursement, and student loan repayment, an incentivized well-being program, adoption assistance, paid time off for volunteering, training and career development opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameritas has a reputation as a company that cares, and because everyone should feel safe bringing their authentic, whole self to work, we’re committed to an inclusive culture and diverse workplace, enriched by our individual differences. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that hires based on qualifications, positive attitude and exemplary work ethic, regardless of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Retirement Planning
- Disability Insurance
- Wealth Management
- Financial Services
- Managed Care