Robert Half is looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate about technological systems, works well with others, and has a firm grasp of design patterns and software engineering. If you can effectively create new platforms and uphold current systems, you will thrive in this position. A full-time role, this Software Engineer opportunity will be located in the Arlington, Texas area.
How you will make an impact
- Produce high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
- Operate closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
- Invite solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Draft and put into practice back end and front end components and services
- Advocate top programming practices and standards
- Analyze new technologies and design prototypes for continuing improvements
- AWS Technologies experience
- Python experience desired
- Apache Spark experience preferred
- Software engineering experience
- You have been through the planning, launching and refactoring phases of code you wrote
- Experience integrating with API backends
- Good understanding of relational database management systems
- Web application frameworks experience
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Software Engineer- Data
for more information.
- Code Refactoring
- Design Patterns
- Amazon Web Services