At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for performing engineering and technical tasks, under general supervision, in support of nuclear plant operations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform engineering and technical tasks as assigned by supervision applying general engineering principles.
- Assure all engineering products prepared are in accordance with applicable safety analyses, industry codes, engineering specifications and all regulatory requirements.
- Participate in the development and implementation of effective processes and techniques at appropriate levels of detail and in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Recommend format and methodology improvements to standard processes and procedures.
- Performs intermediate and routine engineering technical tasks requiring broad engineering/technical experience.
- Works independently with broad supervisory review.
- Must be able to collect data from the field and incorporate the information and data into applicable databases and documents.
- Prepare engineering analysis under minimum supervision.
- Has some latitude to make technical decisions within accountabilities.
Department Specific Roles/Responsibilities:
Monitor, enhance, and implement technical programs. Identify, schedule and oversee code and regulatory inspections per technical program requirements. Support field execution of programmatic inspections. Prepare required analysis and program documents to support inspection scopes.
Qualifications MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- B.S. in Engineering
- Minimum of one year as an Engineer 2A .
- Completed Engineering Initial Training and assigned job specific qualifications.
- Possesses or demonstrates progress in developing at least half of the key knowledge and skills for Level 3.
- Engineer in training certification
- Good grasp of techniques and a good understanding of the fundamental functions performed by the group. As responsibility increases within the organization
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
[ Link removed ]