$80000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Robert Half seeks an eager, strong Accounting Manager for an immediate opening at a growing, dynamic Non-Profit company. In this position, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including maintaining the general ledger system, preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. An integral part of this position is establishing and scaling company accounting and finance operations. This position gives you a great opportunity to work for a company that recognizes hard work and rewards results as the Accounting Manager. This Accounting Manager role is a permanent employment opportunity, based in the Baltimore, Maryland area.
- Work alongside FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Command sufficient knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- Financial statement preparation experience
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor
for more information.
- Balance Sheet
- Customer Service
- Data Analysis
- Data Migration